What Is Concierge Medicine?
Concierge medicine – sometimes called VIP medical care – is a healthcare model in which patients pay a flat-rate retainer for the type of high-quality, time-intensive medical care that is otherwise just not available these days. By not taking insurance, we're able to focus on your care instead of billing.
A concierge doctor is someone who delivers exceptional medical care and has the time and desire to really get to know you. At North Bethesda Primary Care, it’s important to us that this type of healthcare be within your reach.
Benefits of Having a Concierge Doctor
Do you long for a primary care physician who practices medicine the way it should be? At North Bethesda Primary Care, you’ll get that and so much more, including:
- Office or virtual visits that are never rushed
- Same-day or next-day appointments
- Highly personalized, comprehensive primary care
- Around-the-clock physician accessibility for urgent issues
Our established patients have already experienced how concierge doctor Adam Possner goes above and beyond to deliver the type of healthcare you want and need. With Dr. Possner, you get someone who:
- Has the time and interest in getting to know you, your concerns, and your medical history
- Is comprehensive and tenacious when it comes to your health
- Educates, guides, and supports you
- Partners with you (doesn’t dictate) on healthcare decisions
- Coordinates with your subspecialists, so that everyone is on the same page
- Is accessible and responsive
Have you ever had a doctor reach out to check in on you after a visit? That’s precisely the level of healthcare you can expect at North Bethesda Primary Care – where you’re treated like a human being, not a number.
Find out more about our concierge doctor services:
One of the greatest advantages of concierge medicine is its emphasis on physician availability. Telehealth visits play a role in this regard, significantly improving your access to quality healthcare when and where you need it. Online telehealth video visits are convenient, allowing you to remain in the comfort and safety of your own home or office during a doctor visit, all while improving your health and strengthening the doctor-patient relationship.
Patients of North Bethesda Primary Care can easily and conveniently schedule telehealth visits with Dr. Possner through our patient portal. The benefits of remote care don’t stop there. Dr. Possner’s patients enjoy streamlined online access to their test results, bill pay, and messaging with the doctor.
What Telehealth Can Treat
Telehealth is ideal for non-urgent issues that do not require an exam. Among the many health concerns that can be treated or followed up on via telehealth are:
- Arthritis pain
- Colds, flu
- COVID-19 without severe symptoms
- Gastrointestinal (GI) tract issues
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Insect bites
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Sinus infections
- Skin lesions, rashes
- Sore throat
- Sports injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Strep throat
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Vaginal infections
Your VIP Concierge Doctor in North Bethesda, MD
If concierge medicine sounds intriguing to you, why not request a complimentary meeting with Dr. Possner? This allows you to ask any questions you may have about how our membership-based concierge medical practice works – as well as to determine if you and the doctor are a good fit for one another. This visit can be conducted in person or via telehealth. For more information, visit our How It Works and Become a Patient webpages.