Let’s face it: Going to a traditional medical practice to see your primary care physician (PCP) is often a bit of a chore. First there’s the hassle of getting an appointment that fits the doctor’s schedule (as opposed to yours). Then, there’s the long wait time spent sitting in the waiting area and examination rooms, which often exceeds the actual time you spend with your physician.
Not to mention the back-and-forth with office staff over insurance claims, out-of-pocket costs, and scheduling follow-up visits, just to name a few of the inconveniences involved. There ought to be a better way to receive quality healthcare service.
Well, actually, there is. It’s called direct primary care (DPC), an innovative alternative payment model that improves your access to high-functioning and personalized healthcare based on a simple, convenient, flat, and affordable membership fee. One type of direct primary care is concierge medicine, which is sometimes called VIP medical care. A concierge DPC clinic provides high-quality, personalized, and never-rushed medical care that is simply not available at a traditional primary care practice.
By eliminating health insurance as the baseline payment, a DPC clinic can focus exclusively on your care instead of dealing with various billing issues. A concierge DPC medical practice simply provides dependable VIP medical service from a concierge doctor who delivers exceptional medical care, and has the time and desire to really get to know you.
Let’s talk about why it may be in the best interest of your health to partner with a concierge DPC clinic, and where you can go in North Bethesda for the personalized medical service you’re looking for.
Benefits of a DPC Clinic for Your Best Health
Distinct advantages of receiving medical care at a DPC clinic include the following:
- A trusting relationship between you and your primary care physician. The key benefit of a DPC clinic is that, for a reasonable annual fee, you have 24/7 access to a doctor who knows you by name. The whole practice knows you, and the entire medical team is devoted to providing you with the highest level of personalized medical care at all times.
- Better health outcomes. As a DPC clinic patient, because the doctor and medical staff are well aware of your health profile, you are provided with comprehensive care that leads to superior health results.
- Lower overall costs. Because DPC clinic patients pay for their care directly to the physician, there is no third-party or fee-for-service billing for your visits with the doctor. This is what tends to inflate medical costs otherwise. In fact, studies show that most DPC memberships cost less than the average cell phone bill.
- A better patient experience. Being a DPC clinic member entitles you to constant access to your healthcare provider, same-day or next-day appointments, little or no wait time for your appointment, and longer appointments – all of which foster an authentic therapeutic relationship between you and your doctor.
DPC Clinic in North Bethesda, Maryland
Dr. Adam Possner at North Bethesda Primary Care is a board-certified internal medicine physician who offers not only direct primary care, but also the highest level of personalized concierge medicine services that include:
- 24/7 access to highly personalized, comprehensive primary medical care
- Office visits or virtual visits that are never rushed
- Same-day or next-day appointments at your convenience
- Around-the-clock physician accessibility for urgent issues
- More time spent on physicals
- Acute illness visits
- Chronic care follow-ups
- Convenient telemedicine visits
For more information about our membership-based medical practice and patient-centered primary care, call our friendly staff today at (301) 941-4414 or request a complimentary meeting with Dr. Possner. We look forward to hearing from you and showing you how you can benefit from direct primary care for better health and total wellness.